Global Packaging Linx: Opening up a world of flexible packaging opportunities
Global Packaging Linx (GPL) is a strategic initiative which is unique to our industry. The goal of GPL is aimed at procuring flexible packaging solutions from a select network of global packaging manufacturers, while maintaining Exopack's value commitments for quality, service, and innovation.
Through GPL, Exopack identifies opportunities within our multinational customer base that allow us to provide value through our own mix of domestic converted packaging solutions, as well as through offshore packaging technologies provided by our global alliance partners.
The suitability of the partner is based on our internal analysis of the:
- Partner’s cost structure for a specific film component,
- Quality of manufacturing,
- Efficiency in delivery, and
- Technical expertise in extrusion, printing, lamination, and converting.
GPL provides customers with the best of all worlds—two flexible packaging options combined into one positive bottom-line impacting solution.
- Domestic manufacturing that understands our customers' needs for responsive service, supply chain management, and technical support; and
- Offshore manufacturing that provides our customers with access to low-cost, high-quality packaging and unique technologies.
|Many products can be sourced through GPL:|
|Woven polypropylene products|
For more information on how your company can benefit from this innovative package and material sourcing alternative, contact Virag Patel, our vice president of International Business, at firstname.lastname@example.org; or call (917) 261-5139.