AquaCrystal™, a high-clarity, high-gloss shrink film, is designed for multi-pack bundling systems. Tailored for individual applications, this family of films includes AquaCrystal™ CW (non-print overwrap), GP (high-performance bundling film), and XP (high shrink force bundling film), and is ideal for can or bottle size and configuration. (For example: 6-pack, 12-pack, 24-pack, sports cap, 16-oz., 32-oz., etc.) Specific shrink properties ensure the integrity of your package through distribution and onto the retail shelf.
AquaCrystal is also a cost-effective choice for providing outstanding billboard graphics on its printable surface. Distortion graphic design is used to alleviate shrink distortion of key graphic elements; and shrink film, by nature, is a more sustainable option than cartons. The unique combination of high clarity, stiffness, and high CD shrink make AquaCrystal products a leader in the polyethylene multi-pack shrink film industry.
AquaCrystal is fully recyclable as a polyethylene-based resin package.
- Commercial co-extrusion bundling film (non-print overwrap)
- Utilizes a minimum of 20% certified Post Consumer Recycled (PCR) content
- Features high shrink force
- Promotes consistent, reliable performance
- Higher-performance co-extrusion bundling film (down-gaugable)
- Features new formula optimized for newest coex equipment
- Provides high shrink force and high gloss
- Ideal for multi-packs that use trays
- Allows for reliable shrink performance on cans
- Industry’s leading co-extrusion bundling film
- Provides the ultimate “best in class” performance
- Perfect for bottled water and applications using minimal corrugated materials
- Allows for high shrink force