Although Exopack has been in the packaging business for over 100 years, every day we must work to earn our license to operate in the future. Therefore, Exopack has established its Commitment to Sustainability to focus on preparing its operations and products for tomorrow's world.
Our Commitment to ProcessCompliance is now considered to be the minimum acceptable effort with respect to pollution. Exopack's strategy is evolving into one of minimization. This strategy is a multi-faceted approach involving every part of the business.
- Minimize energy consumption
- Minimize air emissions, particularly VOCs & CO2/GHG
- Minimize waste
- Minimize water consumption
Our Commitment to ProductWith the process goals in place, it is important to close the cycle by producing a product where materials are minimized and recovered. Our commitment to packaging sustainability focuses on four objectives.
- Utilize materials that are safe for all end-of-life scenarios
- Maximize package efficiency
- Maximize use of renewable and recycled materials
- Design for recycling or composting
Exopack’s Sustainability Partners Include:
- Packaging World